WHAT PRECAUTIONS ARE YOU TAKING FOR COVID-19?
We’ve worked closely with the WI department of health to ensure that it is safe to open up the park to visitors, with cautionary measures in place. We have implemented a few changes at the park to align with the CDC and WI department of health best practices. These include:
- Frequent and thorough cleaning and disinfection of all public areas
- Public restrooms are cleaned frequently. Patrons with a private restroom in their RV are encouraged to avoid public facilities
- Only one household per campsite
- Only one household may use the picnic shelter or playground at a time
- Social distancing to 6 feet at all times throughout the park
- Cloth face masks are encouraged for all patrons and employees
What type of sites and ammenities do you have?
We currently have a duplex with 2 cabins, 12 RV sites, and 5 primitive tent camping sites.
- Frequently-cleaned bathrooms
- Private showers
- Laundry room
- Firepit and fire rings
Do you have water/electric/sewer hookups?
Each of our RV sites have water and electric hookups. The campground has a sewer hookup.
Are veterans free?
Veterans are welcomed to stay in our RV sites and primitive camping sites absolutely free, donation optional. Cabin rentals are discounted 33% off.
Are you a nonprofit?
Yes! We are a nonprofit organization. Donations made to DOVR are tax-deductible.