We Are Now Open!
We’ve worked closely with the department of health to ensure that it is safe to open up the park to visitors, with cautionary measures in place to prevent the spread of COVID-19. Our #1 priority, today and always, is the safety and wellbeing of our patrons. We are committed to providing a safe environment for you to enjoy the beautiful Wisconsin wilderness. As such, we are implementing a few changes at the park to align with the CDC and WI Department of Health's best practices. These include:
- Frequent and thorough cleaning and disinfection of all public areas
- Public restrooms are open and cleaned frequently. Patrons with a private restroom in their RV are encouraged to avoid public facilities
- Only one household per campsite
- Only one household may use the picnic shelter or playground at a time
- Social distancing to 6 feet at all times throughout the park
- Cloth face masks are encouraged for all patrons and employees
- No campfires (per WI DNR COVID rules)
- Please report any concerns to Tony, our caretaker
Fill out the form below to contact our reservations team!